- 1 Best Way To Disinfect Baby Toys
- 2 Doctor Angela’s Point of View
- 3 The 2 Main Stages Of Washing Children’s Toys and Things Clean
- 4 How to clean baby toys that can’t be washed like large plastic, metal or wooden toys and objects?
- 5 Conclusion
Cleanliness and hygiene are very important, especially if the child likes to carry toys with him in floor or on the street. And at night they lay next to them in their almost sterile bed. Therefore it’s very important to clean the toys.
Sometimes toys can be found in the most unexpected places, which necessitate a thorough cleaning of children’s toys before they return to the child. Children love toys and, of course, they do not suspect that the toys may contain dirt and harmful microbes. Cleanliness is the responsibility of the parents.
If disinfection of children’s toys is not carried out properly, then your child may become ill. At that time one question always rise in every parent’s mind.
Usually the parents have the main concern about What is the best way to disinfect baby toys?
An environmentally and best way to sanitize toys is described below.
Best Way To Disinfect Baby Toys
- Cleaning baby toys with Clorox wipe: Be sure to the toys that fell on the floor or had direct contact with any dirt or dust with special baby wipes.
- Disinfect any hard, plastic children’s toys, especially those that immediately reach the child’s mouth, completely immersing them in boiling water. These can be special toys for teething, nipples and soothers.Boil a pot of water and after boiling it, dip in it for 10 minutes all the toys of this kind.
After 10 minutes, remove the toys from the pot and let them cool before returning them to your child. Be sure to check the toys after boiling to make sure that they are not damaged and do not threaten the health of your child.
- Toys that cannot be boiled must be washed under very hot water using a dish washing detergent. After washing, make sure that the entire product has been washed off.
- Uses damp sponges for plastic and wooden toys for save sanitize.
- Use a solution of distilled white vinegar and water to clean children’s toys. Mix vinegar and water in equal parts in a spray bottle. Spray the spray onto children’s toys and leave them for 15 minutes, then remove this solution from the toys.
- Combine your own natural cleanser with warm water and baking soda. Take 1 liter of water in 4 tablespoons of soda. Use a clean towel to wipe the toy with a mixture. It’s really safe Disinfected for baby toys.
- For disinfect baby toys be sure to drain all liquid from bathing toys. Any remaining water can begin to turn into mold or something else terrible.
- To clean toys, always use a new sponge or sponge specifically designed to disinfect children’s toys. Sponges used for cleaning the kitchen can store hazardous chemicals in themselves, so it’s best not to use them.
- Now I will tell you how to sanitized toys with bleach so, after washing, sanitize them by dipping in a solution of Clorox-containing bleach, and then allow the toys to dry completely. Toys containing batteries must be washed outside with detergent and water, wiped with a solution of bleach, and then allowed to dry completely.
- Be sure to think about the baby while washing. Load toys in batches so that he has something to play while the rest wash and dry.
- Use only the best cleaning products, and preferably only natural ones.
How to wash baby toys in washing machine?
How to wash baby toys in dishwasher?
Sometime parents thing that can I use Lysol wipes on baby toys?
Doctor Angela’s Point of View
Question: What is the best way to wash and store children’s toys and things that are harmful to the baby’s health?
The 2 Main Stages Of Washing Children’s Toys and Things Clean
How to clean baby toys nontoxic?
Let me tell you how to disinfected baby toy naturally? You need to wash toys and children’s items with soap and warm water. This allows you to remove dirt and a lot of germs. It is not necessary to use an antibacterial soap or detergent. An ordinary detergent is also suitable.
These are the best ways to disinfected baby toys:
Disinfection: To do this, use a disinfectant. It copes with most dangerous bacteria. It is important to wash surfaces before disinfecting objects and toys, as bacteria can hide in the dirt on the surface. You can make yourself an inexpensive, effective and safe chlorine bleach-based disinfectant.
Instructions: 1 tablespoon of bleach per 1 quart (approximately 1 L) of water or 1/4 cup of bleach per gallon (approximately 4 L) of water. Properly dissolved bleach is non-toxic and safe for use in disinfecting children’s toys and objects, since chlorine evaporates within minutes. You can also use other non-toxic disinfectants. Be sure to follow all instructions for use.
Here let me share you with the best physical instructions shared on youtube.
How to clean baby toys that can’t be washed like large plastic, metal or wooden toys and objects?
The surface of such toys must be washed with detergent and water, then wiped with a solution of chlorine-containing bleach, and then allowed to dry completely.
Rag toys and items:
Wash them the same way you usually wash clothes – in hot water using detergent.
There is no need to wash and disinfect children’s toys and objects constantly. But it is extremely important to do this regularly and in certain cases:
- When you notice that they are dirty, for example, if there are pieces of food left on the tray for feeding.
- When your baby is recovering from an illness, such as an upset stomach / diarrhea or a cold.
- After playing with other children, if they took your child’s toys in their mouths.
- Regularly, for example, at the end of each month.
Proper care of the toy is a guarantee of its long safe service and a pleasant pastime for your child. Therefore, caring parents always think about the betterment of their babies and their toys. Some Disinfection warning for children’s toys.
- Do not boil rubber toys, it can damage them.
- Sanitized toys with bleach are best source.
- Do not use strong cleaners. Even if it is written on the package that they are safe, the child is still more susceptible than an adult, so it is better to use more gentle means.
According to Doctor Karen Sokal:
Always use the best way to disinfect baby toys because your baby’s health is more important than other things.
Recommendation for you