It might be tough to handle your 3 months old baby, especially when he is least interested in playing with his toys. You need to get your kid the toys which he would love to play with, and they should be safe for them as well.
Following mentioned are some of the best toys for babies 3-6 months of age:
|Fisher price first step kick n play|
|Baby Einstein octopus plush toy|
|Vtech busy learners|
|Green toys stacker|
|Infantino textured multi ball set|
|Sassy developmental bumpy ball|
|Lamaze peek A Boo forest|
|Foreast kids handbells rattles|
|Manhattan toy winkle rattle|
Fisher price first step kick n play
This is an amazing toy for your baby to play with. As the baby kicks it, the music starts to play. It also has a play gym and four likable toys with a piano to encourage your baby to grasp, bat, and kick the toy. There is a self-reflective mirror, too, which will grasp the attention of your baby. Once your baby is ready to play, the piano is also ready to play as well. So you must learn these secrets here:
- Due to four linkable toys, the baby can play the music in four alternative ways.
- There are two music modes in the toy, the continuous play mode, and the piano mode.
- It has a large discovery mirror to grasp the attention of your kid.
- Has a comfortable and soft well-padded mat.
Baby Einstein octopus plush toy
Octoplush is basically the baby octopus well-padded and sweet for your baby filled with an amazing color combination, fun, and music. This is the plush activity toy where the music plays every time your child squeezes the toy.
There are alternate language modes, too, like French, English, and Spanish. You can switch to any language of your choice. Here are amazing benefits:
- It has an adjustable volume control feature
- Alternate language options
- Soft and huggable
- Varied colors and music combination
This is one of the best toys for babies 3-6 months, which has colorful block textures to squeeze and teethe for your baby. There are animal pals on each side, along with with with the numbers 1 to 8.
- Suitable for babies six months old
- Fun numbers, amazing color combos, varied shapes, and animals.
- Squeezable and softer feel
Vtech busy learners
V tech busy is an everyday toy for your baby to keep him busy in the cube learning activities. This toy is one of the best toys for babies 3-6 months for the best stimulation of their senses, and it encourages spin, twist, and other capabilities of your baby. For your growing baby, exploration and fun are necessary for your baby, and this toy is the best exposure. There are shapes and animals buttons too which introduce shapes and different animals sounds. This is an interactive cube which has 25 autoplay songs and melodies. Let’s learn about more before you finally buy:
- The toy has five sides which have animal shapes and sounds.
- It has a total number of 14 features that include music and motor skills for your baby.
- The motion sensor is also there, which automatically plays the music when the cube is moved.
- In early learning, there are total 25songs and melodies.
- The plastic used in the manufacturing of the toy is BPA free, which has AAA batteries suitable for regular use of the cube.
Green toys stacker
This is a classy toy which is safe for your baby to play with. The toy has 8 pieces and has no center post. It is one of the best toys your child can have for stacking. The toys are 100% food-safe and have no phthalates or BPA.
- The plastic used in manufacturing is recycled.
- The toy is 100 percent safe for your kid to play with.
- It’s environmentally friendly.
Infantino textured multi ball set
Infantino textured balls are the best toys for babies 3-6 months to provide stimulating sensory textures to your kid to have an amazing experience of fun and exploration.
- It’s suitable for babies who are of age 8+ months.
- Easy to grab and expose by your baby.
- It helps in the development of tactile senses of your baby.
Sassy developmental bumpy ball
The bumpy ball has bold patterns and bright color combination, which are easier to see and grasp for your little baby. It helps in strengthening the vision of your baby and lets him focus. There are chunk sized bumps on the ball’s surface which helps and encourages your baby to grasp, reach, and transfer the ball from on-hand to another. The material of the ball is also different from the regular one that takes care of your child’s safety.
- It has multiple textures and designs
- There are chunked sized bumps which encourage your baby to play with it.
- The toy has a gentle rattle sound which creates neural connections for your baby.
- Full of varied colors and bold patterns.
Lamaze peek A Boo forest
Peek a boo forest is a soft book which lets you explore to learn regarding different forest animals. The pages of the book are highly durable that is easy to be opened and closed by the small hands of your baby. The book has multiple textures and colors to enhance the eye and hand coordination of your baby. Let’s learn more about this one
- It has soft flaps for easy grip of your baby.
- It’s fun rhymes and stories.
- There are six bright and colorful pages in the book.
- It is one of the best toy books for language development of your baby.
Foreast kids handbells rattles
These handbells rattle have different shapes and colors, which helps in developing cognitive ability, creativity, and strengthens imagination for the baby.
- It is high quality-oriented and is made of green fabric.
- It creates an amazing sound when it is shaken.
- It can easily be hanged on the car’s seat handle.
Manhattan toy winkle rattle
The classic Winkel rattle is completely time-honored and is one of the must include best toys for babies 3-6 months to enjoy the amazing soft feel of the toy. It has continuous tubes and amazingly stunning colors which captures the attention of babies.
- The toy has soft continuous tubes, which are perfect for teething of your babies.
- This toy has an amazing rattle sound.
- Don’t boil or steam wash it.
These were the best toys for babies 3-6 months, which your baby is surely going to love. You can get any of the toys mentioned above for your baby to provide him the best and the safe experience of playing.